Sunday, March 22, 2009

Green With Indie Craft Show

It's been awhile since I posted, but only because I have been working, working, working! But it all paid off this weekend at the Green With Indie craft show. I had a wonderful time, and met some great people! I was truly taken back by the amazing creativity of all the venders! I will post pictures soon, and elaborate on my first experience at a craft show, but for now: thanks to everyone who bought something, had kind things to say about my items, visited this site, and hung out all weekend! Remember: look for me on etsy.com very soon! And if you put in a request, don't worry, after a short night off, I will get started with your items on Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi I had a wonderful time at the craft show. I hope you sold a lot. this is a great blog page. Well done. your work gets an A+. CHEF JEFF

    ReplyDelete